Raffles Lotteries & Scratch Cards – a guide for community groups
Many groups are turning to raffles, scratch cards and lotteries to bring in additional funds but the law is complicated in this area and best practice patchy.
Clive Mollett, Chief Executive of 121-Fundraising will be leading you through this area and investigate with you the many opportunities that are open to your organization. Lunch is provided.
- Describe types of lottery
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of different types of fundraising for organisations
- Explain legal frameworks for organisations wishing to run their own lottery
- Describe how to apply for licenses
- Identify best practice around lottery design, planning and implementation
- Discuss strategies for implementing lottery within your organisation
|19 Mar 2013 – 12:30am
|19 Mar 2013 – 4:00pm
|Voluntary Action LeicesterShire
To book your place visit: